- Pregnant women and parents of children under two living under low-income.
- To give families an equal chance to deliver healthy babies and develop healthy eating habits early in life.
- Allows pregnant women to obtain,
– Prenatal supplements
– Vitamins and minerals before the 12th week of pregnancy if possible
– After the 12th week, Olo food vouchers (one egg per day, one liter of milk and one bag of frozen vegetables per week)
– Educational tools in healthy eating
For more information, contact the Info-Social service at 811 or contact the service points in your area during business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
|Contact service points
|CLSC de Chicoutimi
Useful links and numbers :