Mental health programs are intended for those in the general population who are at risk of developing a mental health problem, people with mental health disorders and those who have a high risk of committing suicide.
- Have you ever felt sad or depressed for a long period of time?
- Have you lost enjoyment doing things you once loved?
- Do you have negative thoughts about yourself?
- Have you ever considered suicide?
- Do you have irrational fears that prevent you from doing things?
- Have you ever not wanted to leave your home for a long period time or avoided contact with others?
- Are you often so anxious that it is difficult to sleep?
- Do you think people are trying to control your actions or thoughts?
- Have you ever heard voices telling you to do something? Have you ever spent money extravagantly or excessively during a period where you felt extremely high and energetic? Do you constantly feel socially inadequate?
- Do you feel that you are experiencing your emotions so intensely that it is difficult to manage them?
- Do you have difficulty keeping friendships or romantic relationships for long periods of time?
- Do you feel that your life is a roller coaster without any stability? Do you often lose jobs because of your attitude or behavior?
Have you answered yes to any of these questions? Does a similar situation worry you or a loved one? We can help.
- Individual monitoring
- Individual, couple and family therapy
- Learning about the illness and its medication
- Help with accommodation for crisis services
- Other specific programs
Depending on the situation, people can be directed to specialized services.
To receive services or make an appointment
Contact the CLSC closest to you to consult the services offered.
This traduction is made possible through the contribution from the English Community Organization – Saguenay-Lac-Saint-Jean (ECO-02).